TBC HAND SANITISER GEL
Hand Sanitiser Gel contains 70% alcohol to kill 99.99% of germs that may cause illness. It can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic coccus, pathogenic yeast, and common bacteria of hospital infection. Use in addition to regular hand washing or when soap and water are not available. Sold individually, available in a carton of 20.
Free delivery on all orders within the following locations and delivery days:
- Canberra Metro: Monday to Friday
- Snowy Mountains: Tuesday
- Southern Tablelands: Thursday
- Illawarra: Monday to Friday
- Sydney: Tuesday, Thursday
- South Coast: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Far South Coast: Once a month. Delivery dates for 2020^ as follows: Friday 24 January, Friday 21 February, Friday 20 March, Friday 17 April, Friday 15 May, Friday 12 June, Friday 10 July, Friday 7 August, Friday 25 September, Friday 23 October, Friday 20 November, Friday 18 December
- Southern Highlands: Thursday
Order by 2pm the previous business day.
Delivery to locations outside of the above areas, or designated delivery days, will incur a fee. Fees vary depending on location and shipment size and will be quoted accordingly.
Please refer to the Shipping Policy for full details.
^Dates may be subject to change without notice.
Goods will only be accepted for return if:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of delivery, unless it was an “indent order”
- Received undamaged and unused
- Received in their original packaging and the packaging is in its original condition
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee based on the sale value of the goods returned, unless the goods arrived damaged, faulty or the incorrect goods were supplied. If goods are accepted for return, the restock fee will be deducted from the credit issued.
Please refer to the Returns Policy for full details.